Accessing the Distribution List
- Selecting the Home tab and click on the Address Book
Fig 1. The Home tab
Fig 2. The Address Book option on the Home tab
- In the Search section enter the display name of your distribution list. E.g. QualityCommittee
Fig 3. The Search field in the Global Address List (GAL)
- Double click on the distribution list or right click and the select Properties. The details of the central distribution list will be displayed in a new window.
Fig 3. Example of a central distribution list and location of the Modify Members button
- Click on the Modify Members… button
Adding Members to the Distribution List
- Click Add… and then search for the name or user ID of the person you want to add.
- Once you have found the person you want to add either double click on their name or highlight the name and click Add.
- Once you have the people in your list that you want to add click the OK button.
- You should then see them on the list. Click OK.
- Click OK again to close the properties window.
Removing Members from the Distribution List
- Search through the list for the person you want to remove. Highlight their name.
- Click on the Remove button.